No products in the basket.
Steel Fixing Bands
A perforated galvanised steel fixing band which can be easily cut or bent to provide a quick and reliable fixing method for general construction and other applications.
The steel fixing bands are manufactured from galvanised steel coil grade DX51 with pre punched holes at 6mm diameter for fixing bolts and screws. The steel fixing bands are suitable for timber and fencing repairs, clamping, bracing and restraining also general repairs and installations.
- Medium duty, flexible and strong fixing bands
- Galvanised steel for protection against corrosion
- Easy to bend during installation
- Pre punched holes for fixing bolts and screws
- Pre-cut to length
- Can be supplied in various lengths
- Can be supplied coiled 10m rolls
- Can be cut using tin snips or shears
- 1.2mm thickness (gauge), 19mm width